Areas of responsibility:
• Planning, control, implementation, organization and control of your project.
• Coordination of the project team.
• Digital training offers in the automotive sector, among others.
• Development of concepts for intensifying use / gamification.
• Rough draft / visualization of ideas / graphics / wireframe models (e.g. Adobe XD or similar).
• Coordination between graphics and programming.
• Assistance with the creation of the text.
• Coordination with the customer.
• Completed studies in communication design, user experience, media, game design (or comparable)
with at least 2 years of professional experience.
• Interest in learning through play and gamification.
• Carefully, conscientiously and creatively.
• Familiar with agile and creative methods (SCRUM, Design Thinking).
• Team player with strong communication and organizational skills.
• Technical understanding.
• Good English skills.
What we offer:
• Interesting tasks in a modern work environment and personal responsibility for your projects.
• Short decision-making paths that are characterized by flat hierarchies.
• Lively team culture and regular team events.
• Flexible working hours and comprehensive home office regulations.
• Modern office with free drinks.
• Attractive remuneration.
• Permanent position.
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to your complete application in PDF format, stating your salary expectations and the possible starting date.
Wegesrand GmbH & Co KG